Tea Room Address
(collection and postal address)
Watts for Tea
Telephone: 01472 389 699
Disclosure of Information
We never make your email address available to any other company or organization.
If you have supplied us with your postal address, we do not share your name and address with any companies.
Terms and Conditions
- We are committed to providing only the best product and service. If you have any queries please contact us with your comments.
- All of our baked items may contain nut traces.
- We list the known allergens on the individual page of each item. If you have a food allergy or intolerance please chat to us prior to ordering.
- We take payment at the time of ordering to ensure that you get your orders without delay at the collection time agreed. Payment can be made over the phone by card or you can pop in to the tea room to order and pay (if you pop in you will get to see some of our baking on the counter!).
- A description of all of our items can be found on their individual page. Please click on the relevant page from the top menu to see a gallery of items available under that category. If you have any queries please get in touch with us.
- The shelf life for cakes is approximately 5 days. Some items may require refrigeration to keep them at their freshest so please follow the advice on the label provided.
- The latest we can accept orders is 72 hours in advance to ensure ingredient availability and quality.
- No order is accepted until we have responded to your enquiry, received payment and agreed a collection time.
- Orders must be collected from the Watts for Tea tea room during opening hours. These are 9am to 4pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
- Orders may be amended up to 72 hours prior to the agreed collection time, after this time no changes may be made to the order.